Rock Star Librarian’s Top 13 Not to Miss Burn Events!
To commemorate my 13th Burn, here’s my Top 13 not to miss events for this year!
13. Savor your greeter’s hug Home. Hold the embrace a little longer this year.
12. Center your spirit at Nectar Village, Sacred Spaces and Fractal Nation.
11. Delight in a 3am grilled cheese & hot cup of joe @ the Dusty Diner out in deep playa
10. Find Tuna Camp. Enjoy the unfolding journey even when you don’t.
9. Ride & dance on an art car! Ask graciously to board and understand when they can’t stop or take on more people.
8. White Procession, Thursday sunrise, Esplanade to the Temple. Your heart will thank you.
7. TEDx Black Rock City, Thursday, 2p-6:30p @ Playaskool 9:45 & Esplanade
6. Fort Knox Five curated beats and booty shakin’ all afternoon @ Funky Town Friday.
5. Drop by the Librarian Cocktail Party because smart is the ultimate sexy!
Thursday, 5-730p, Pink Lightning, 7:15 & C
4. Share in pancakes served hot off the Man’s embers Sunday sunrise.
3. Sway in to the Playa Jazz Cafe one morning at 4am, just off of center camp. You’ll thank me later.
2. When you come down with a bad case of options paralysis, ask yourself, “Can I do this in the default world?” If you answer, “No,” then do it, whatever it is. Jump on board and participate!
1. Enter BRC with child-like wonder, awe and curiosity! Those who ask “What does this do?” “What if I push this?” “I wonder what this does?” will be delightfully rewarded. Burning Man is like Christmas eve for adults, full of magic, excitement and anticipation, but for one whole week.
I can’t wait to play in our life-sized sand box with all of you beautiful people. See you in the dust!
Infantilization at it’s finest!
August 18, 2012
Play intormafive for me, Mr. internet writer.
October 2, 2015
I have seen lots of anti-global warming videos (either by or supporting leading authorities in this area (even people high up in greenpeace dont support human-caused global warming)) and if you go back millions of years we are actually a lot colder than the earth has been, the temperature tends to go Warm, then Ice Age, than warm then ice age (note these changes happen over many years). Al Gore is just trying to get votes by pretending to care.
July 20, 2016
Auf dem Powerpoint ist auch noch eine Linie in rot neben der blauen zu sehen, diese dÃ¼rfte die Leitung zum Abwassersammler sein . (rot im Plan Bauwasser) Die in blau gezeichnete Leitung zweigt vorher ab.
July 20, 2016
This sounds like a very delicious stuffed eggplant, I have only used eggplants in curries and stir fried mostly, this is something new to me! Thanks for sharing Mary:)
July 26, 2016