2023 Submission Deadline: August 10th
The 2023 RSL Music Guide Database is open for submissions!
Submission Deadline is THURSDAY, August 10th, 9pm Pacific
* If you have NEVER submitted to the music guide before:
You need to send me an email at therockstarlibrarian at gmail dot com with your name, email, and camp name asap in order to be given credential registration access.
* If your camp/MV has submitted in the past but YOU are new to the submission process:
You need to send me an email at therockstarlibrarian at gmail dot com with your name, email, and camp name asap.
* If you you are a camp / MV music lead who’ve submitted last year & haven’t received an email from me with your submission invite, but have in the past:
Then you have not confirmed your subscription to my new email list – I sent 3 emails to join- they are likely sitting in promo, spam or the like.
Two emails from therockstarlibrarian at gmail dot come to join my email list:
One has the subject line: THIS ACTION REQUIRED to receive RSL Music Guide Submission Invite.
The second has the subject line: ? ASAP ACTION REQUIRED ? before RSL Music Guide Invite.
PLUS one email from kate at rockstarlibrarian dot com with the Subject Line: Response Required: Please confirm your request for information.
They are probably sitting in spam, promo or other folder.
THIS list is the new way I will be corresponding about all thing Music Guide now and moving forward, so go find these and click the button, “Confirm My Subscription.”
AND PLEASE DO THESE THINGS!
1. Search your inbox for an email from Kate at Rockstarlibrarian dot com directing you to confirm your subscription to my new email list for music leads, as this is the list I’m sending all things music guide moving forward.2. Create a filter for my gmail email below and Kate at Rockstarlibrarian dot com so that my future emails always land in your primary inbox!
3. New / new this year to the guide or new music lead for your camp? Email me at THErockstarlibrarian at gmail dot com to get the optin link to my email list!
Does my camp music offering meet the criteria to be in the RSL Music Guide?
Is your camp’s primary focus and gift to BRC music?
Would you call yourself a sound camp? Or a music camp?
Example: Rootpile – a bluegrass music camp where the stage and music is the focus and gift to the city. YES! RSL Guide!
Example: My camp is hosting a Grateful Dead Party on Thursday and we will be playing the Sept 21st, 1972 live concert taped recording at The Spectrum, in Philadelphia as part of our party. No RSL Guide.
My camp is a karaoke camp and we want people to come to sing daily. No RSL Guide. (though I love me some karaoke!)
If you are a camp that simply has themed events each day accompanied by (even DJed) music, your event is best promoted through the Who What Where When.
If you are unsure, email me and ask me!
YOU get to enter your lineups, edit them, and update them up until the HARD cut-off deadline of THURSDAY August 10th 9pm pacific.
And since it’s been a minute since we thought about any of this…
Please please please:
Do not wait until the last minute to contact me to submit your lineup to the guide.
DO NOT send me PDFs, your digital promotional flier or in-email text lineups, or a link to your spreadsheet, thinking that is all I need to include your camp lineups in the guide.
The guide takes a village to create! So reach out early and let’s do this! WOOHOO!
PS: If you wish to be immediately notified when the Guide is available for download, mark yourself as Attending on my Facebook Event page HERE!